ice queen
I like the concept. It makes me wonder what the story is behind it. I think you have some anatomy issues going on with the white dog. The area where the legs and chest interact doesn't look right. I think it's supposed to be fur hanging down. If so, it probably needs some more texturing in the area because it's very flat right now. There's some perspective issues in the sword (is it a sword?) In the handle circle area it is a bit confusing. I'm not sure where the handle is. If it's at the end towards the ball, then that is probably too small of a handle. Or if that is the handle, the perspective is not convincing enough to make that clear. If the hand is meant to go in the circular area than it's not clear. Also is it a part of the story to have the sword stuck into the skirt? I feel like I'm missing some kind of story behind that. If there isn't a story behind it, I wonder if that's a good narrative choice.

Last thing, The only area you used black is the corset area of the dress. It's a little awkward because it draws unneeded attention to that part. I think you should probably tone it down.

Hope this helps, keep at it!

Messages In This Thread
ice queen - by Fedodika - 09-29-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: ice queen - by kyteki - 10-21-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: ice queen - by pabnav - 10-28-2014, 07:50 PM