Light and shadow help
So, I have learnt all other fundamentals (more or less, I still need practicing) and I am left with this one. I really don't get how to do this. I have bought CTRL+Paint course on light and shadow, I have listened to Sycra's course and I know in theory very well. I try to apply it in practice, on some random shapes and I come up with a drawing. But I don't know is that really how shadow should look like. I don't have anything to compare it with. How to check if I had drawn something right?

Please help me, I am desperate :( I so want to learn this damn light and shadow, so I can finally start drawing real stuff, I am sick and tired of spheres, cubes, cones and cylinders. I know it is important to leanr that, but it is boring to constantly draw them.

PS. I know there will be suggestions to draw from life, but it is difficult since I only want to learn how to draw shadow shape and I don't have a lot objects I can practice on and also I can't do much with light, since there are at least 2 different light sources and that screws up everything I want to achieve.

Messages In This Thread
Light and shadow help - by Elaol - 10-22-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Light and shadow help - by JonHop - 10-22-2014, 09:41 AM