Nymx's Sketchbook
Paltry update this round, been really burned out by my part time job. I'm changing to something different in a week or two as my stint there is ending anyway.

IMGUR ALBUM LINK

[Image: riESaTD.png]

[Image: v22NM5j.png]

[Image: tRF0q5I.png]

I only have three images i forgot to include with one of my earlier updates, and a painting sketch that i'm likely not going to continue.

[Image: nvwwO8i.png]

I started out on it inspired by the upcoming Witcher 3 and recently released DA : I (God i want to play that game), but halfway through my initial vision of what the painting was meant to be wasn't there and ditched it. It probably didn't help that i didn't sketch up at least a thumbnail to figure out what i really wanted and got lost in the process.

It also probably doesn't help that ever since i felt my work had begun to stagnate (about a year now) i've been feeling mighty discouraged. Granted i've found short bursts of encouragement, but something feels different. I no longer have the same desire that i had initially to paint daily, to have something cool to show, that i always end up feeling like the work will end up trash. Anyone have/had the same issue?

In any case since work is ending at the end of the next week, i reckon potentially i'll have more time for myself AND practicing work. My next job might be a little more relaxed too.

Again, thanks for looking at my sketchbook. Any advice is always appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Nymx's Sketchbook - by Nymx - 11-19-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: Nymx's Sketchbook - by AliceChopper - 11-19-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Nymx's Sketchbook - by Nymx - 11-19-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Nymx's Sketchbook - by Nymx - 11-24-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Nymx's Sketchbook - by Nymx - 12-01-2014, 09:18 PM