Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue)
It's no big deal man, in your brush settings you have transfer selected as on. Transfer governs how that specific brush behaves when it comes to opacity and flow, both of yours are set to pen pressure with the minimum at zero. It's working as intended. Just tweak those settings for each individual brush you want to use and make sure you save a new brush if you change any settings

The opacity and flow at the TOP of photoshop govern opacity and flow for ALL brushes regardless of settings. You can't set a minimum nor can you change where it gets pressure sensitivity from. It's useful to use those on the fly to get different effects, while transfer settings are useful to set up brushes that have different functions. For instance it's useful to have some brushes that are 100% opaque by default and need no pen pressure, and its also useful to have some that are always use the full range or pen pressure and some in between.

Also whatever you do NOT click those little lock icons unless you're 100% certain you want those settings on ALL brushes. It will be a pain in the ass to fix them all if you change your mind later

Messages In This Thread
Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Adrian - 04-26-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Patrick Gaumond - 04-27-2015, 12:09 AM