Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue)
Ok, I'm a bit confused about what the problem is. It seems like it's working as it should be, but you're not satisfied with the settings.

Two things:

1. The harder you push the less the glazing effect shows up because the more opaque the stroke is. If you turned off transfer you would get 100% opaque no transparency and therefore no glaze. If you push as hard as you can with pen pressure on and the minimum relatively low the same thing will happen. YOu can get 100% opaque stroke even if transfer is on. Doing that often will give you bad rsi though so be careful

2. This is something most people won't cover in a photoshop video; You can customize the sensitivity of your tablet's pressure sensors. For instance if you're a very heavy handed person it might be useful to set the minimum pressure lower so that the range of pressure is more in line with your physical strength. If you're a little wuss like me you can set the minimum pressure mid-higher ranged so that you don't have to press as hard to go from 0-100% of the tablets pressure levels. This is separate from photoshop by the way. In "wacom tablet properties" on the first page, there should be a setting called Tip feel with a little gauge under it. Play around with that and see if it helps. You don't see Matt changing that or see how hard he's pressing so my guess is based off of everything here that its just a setting you're not tweaking

Messages In This Thread
Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Adrian - 04-26-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Patrick Gaumond - 04-27-2015, 07:29 AM