Hallo Interwebs!
Zerpdederp (oh man, best username lolol)! Welcome to the Daggers-!

Hey man, you hopped onto the right forum :) we're all about those art gains. The Daggers was built upon the idea of being the underdog gym down the road. We don't have flashy equipment, just the bare essentials - but they get the job done .
Making these "art gains" or improving in art, isn't about where you study e.g. art college/university, it's about how much hardwork and failing and getting back up again you're gonna do before you get anywhere :)
(I tell you this now because I love that you're stepping in with a positive attitude. If you remain with a positive attitude, even through all the knock backs (because there will be MANY), you've got what it takes! Just saying it as it is haha)

Just gotta keep an open mind, critically think while you're studyin'. Don't just copy things and hope for that you learned something. After you've studied whatever it may be, apply what you learn, no matter how hard it is O_O and you'll be ace.

Also, with the whole film/tv/media drawings - goooooooooooo for it! Anything is draw-able(?) haha.
Besides, the #1 rule here at CD is this:
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2
I am certain you won't break that golden rule XD

I hope you enjoy your stay, Zerpdederp! I'm looking forward to checking out your sketchbook when you make it (if you haven't already *gasp*). Don't be afraid to post _everything_ you do, including your failed attempts at something.
We're here to help and only want the best for each other.
Let us level up together!

I'll see you 'round o/ !

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all

Messages In This Thread
Hallo Interwebs! - by Zerpdederp - 07-08-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Hallo Interwebs! - by GabbyTaylor - 07-08-2015, 01:33 AM
RE: Hallo Interwebs! - by Zerpdederp - 07-08-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Hallo Interwebs! - by GabbyTaylor - 07-08-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Hallo Interwebs! - by smrr - 07-08-2015, 10:25 AM