"The Busy excuse"
Hey guys! 

There has been something on my mind recently regarding how I seemingly avoid art for days on end and my excuse is i am too busy. I actually see this said by a lot of people and i start to wounder are we just avoiding art and making a stupid excuse to help ourselves feel better about wasting time.

I'll use myself as an example:

At the moment I am in college (not art related) Monday-Friday and working a job Saturday-Sunday so that's nine to five every day of the week. I have college work i do in the evenings so there is that but I think I use this as an excuse to say i'm exhausted and relax in my spare time. 

I could get up before eight every morning and fit art in there but to hell with that! i think i would start to hate art if i tried something like this!

I could fit it in during the day but then you just feel like you are neglecting your college work (or whatever it may be).

I know if you really love art you will make it happen but there is this "excuse" that is building and building that I and so many others are hiding behind that i think is becoming a real problem and I'm starting to hate myself for being the one adding the blocks to this shit!

oh god this sounds like a rant.......... THIS IS NOT A RANT!! 

This is merely an observation and some kind of self evaluation haha

I would love to hear you thoughts on this and what is your excuse?  

I'll shut up now..  Silent

Messages In This Thread
"The Busy excuse" - by IrishWhiskey - 10-10-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by DK - 10-11-2015, 01:57 AM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by smrr - 10-11-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by Adam Lina - 10-11-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by IrishWhiskey - 10-11-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by Tristan Berndt - 10-11-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by DK - 10-12-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by meat - 10-13-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: "The Busy excuse" - by IrishWhiskey - 10-17-2015, 07:01 PM