Quick cinema study
Thanks, great suggestion on the eyes, I think the angle of her whole face may be off too. Smaller details on the couch could be less blobby too.

The face was the most difficult and it is still off! Getting the proportions also took alot of time, mainly adjusting the legs, still it is off however. I spent most of the time on the face as I have found (and observed) that in paintings, if you can get the face and hands looking good, the rest can look like blocks and anvils and nobody cares since the image contains a decent looking face. heh heh...

Clover Paint on Android is very customizable and great for painting, but is lacking a reliable distort, and tweaking tools. IMHO one of the best is the Win/Mac Clip Studio Paint, not to mention Liquify in PS...

I am also not sure weather , when doing quick studies, if I should draw the composition first or just dive into blocks and forms with a brush.

A video game artist for ~2 decades I like to design model & animate characters + study traditional drawing painting & sculpting

Please follow me on Instagram or Facebook

Messages In This Thread
Quick cinema study - by artistebot - 12-18-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Quick cinema study - by sasemax - 12-18-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Quick cinema study - by artistebot - 12-19-2015, 06:37 AM