All-day sketching with TonariNoPunpun!
(01-07-2016, 03:38 AM)TonariNoPunpun Wrote: Gaaahhhhh! Not letting this one go so easily!
Happy New Year people! Let's do this in 2016!!!

meat- thanks man! I`m not planning to go too deep with 3D yet... just using it to save time on perspective for now (and maybe some figure referencing in the future). But as you said, seems like the pros are banging more and more the 3D drum lately...I`m especially concerned seeing all the "learn squared" stuff lately...I guess only time will tell.

Okay let's get some stuff out of the way so the train can keep going:

First, plein air... I totally wasn't ready for it haha. 
Those suck amazeballs. I could give many excuses about the setup, battery dying, etc... but truth is, even if those were adressed, the paintings wouldn't be much better. I did one more but lost it somehow. Gotta do more!

(I used an adapted version of the Shady Safadi setup)

A sketch collage! Getting back to mechanical stuff. (the "S" means study)

A recent spitpaint I dig (sorta)

hey cool stuff. plen air stuff is challenging indeed just keep it up. dont miss a day doing them . whats your setup though?

im gonna reply about the comment you gave to my sketchbook here, so we can have a back and forth sketchbook communication going :) 
so here it goes

if thats what you think then i need to work on my accuracy then. while im aware of the academic practice and i have been so this past months. im gonna do some extra work on them. 

so what can you suggest the way i should approach it? still life? bargue? im asking about your own experience and what benefit you the most. 

also dont fret about your portrait study it looks quite accurate enough for me haha.

see you round!

Messages In This Thread
RE: All-day sketching with TonariNoPunpun! - by KurtJeremy - 01-09-2016, 04:07 PM