That ghost dude sketchbook
(02-05-2016, 07:40 PM)Sagittarius-A-star Wrote:
Quote:Dude, thank you so much for checking my stuff, you've been so helpful with the critiques, for reals!
Yeah i clearly have a confidence problem with my lines, the exercises from the drawabox site are really saving me in this issue, thanks for the compliments on my lines, i was no really sure if i was doing well on that and the tip on the box faces, i'll even note that down lol.

No problem man. ^^ The one thing I can't emphasize enough with the superimposed and ghosted lines is to just do them all the time as warmups, it really makes a difference. I draw much better when I've warmed up like that. The near-far plane thing is important, though there is an exception for boxes close to a vanishing point.

[Image: qo2HjKh.jpg]

[Image: TNCeOhv.jpg]

Just to be entirely clear, those are Uncomfortable's diagrams and notes, not mine. All my knowledge of boxes comes from Draw a Box, lol, so check the self critique resources and stuff. You'll find out about most of the common mistakes there.

Quote:On the anatomy side, i started a comic art school today (My ultimate goal is to develop a awesomely stylized lineart to get into the comic industry haha) and let's see where this gets me.

Awesome, best of luck with your art school journey man! Study hard. :D

Hey, dude, sorry for the late reply, my pc just came back from the "fixer" lol.
And yes i'm doing these exercises as warm ups too, they've really have been helping me with my woobly lines, thank you so much again for the boxes tips, they are helping me a lot, i'm gonna post some exercises from the comic school later! :D

Messages In This Thread
That ghost dude sketchbook - by ThatDudeIsaGhost - 02-02-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: That ghost dude sketchbook - by Mechanizoid - 02-03-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: That ghost dude sketchbook - by Mechanizoid - 02-03-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: That ghost dude sketchbook - by Mechanizoid - 02-05-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: That ghost dude sketchbook - by ThatDudeIsaGhost - 02-16-2016, 02:22 AM