Donations for the server with a tournament?
I too think that having some kind of featured sketchbook/or images would be nice, but as Amit and Lodratio pointed out, that needs a bit of work to maintain. Maybe make this a community thing as well with a vote system of some kind? So that people could give a vote on things they think are cool and at the end of each month, the threads with the most votes get a feature of some sort. Though in my opinion, this is not the best solution, only the one with the least amount of ongoin work that I can think of right now. I feel there needs to be some kind of human involvement in the selecton process.

As for the donation, I would be fine with donating to the general upkeep of this site, whether that's server cost, contest prizes or in some way benefit the community. As long as it's made clear from the start, I'm pretty sure it's okay.

On a related note, where can I find the donation? I never realised we had such a thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donations for the server with a tournament? - by Baoto - 02-07-2016, 09:00 AM