Donations for the server with a tournament?
Personally I think if a forum is quiet or busy it's still a success. When people become disheartened during the quiet times and choose to abandon projects, or the forum altogether, that's when it fails. You wouldn't abandon a business after a hard month.

And as far as users just swinging by and not having much involvement in community challenges - in this day and age unless you're already working in the industry or are sponsored by ninja art enthusiasts, most people will be like me with a day job (or several) and occasional visits are as good as it's gonna get.

Either pop a paypal button up for a month and feature those who contribute, or hold a competition it's up to you. Having new competitions or topics every time I come back is definitely worth the time but just don't think that buying out users with a prize pool will be a definite boost in traffic. Our offline life is simply a stronger influence.

Frequent user or not, Daggers is a great place to come and learn or just chill. I'd be happy to contribute to its continuation, just know some of us are only as involved as we are able.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donations for the server with a tournament? - by RottenPocket - 02-07-2016, 03:32 PM