Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do
(02-22-2016, 09:10 PM)ConSketch Wrote: I'm by no means saying that I CAN'T do both. The question I'm asking is more so about which path I'll put serious time and effort into. One of these artforms is going on the backburner, and one is going to be at the forefront of my work. I just don't know which.

It's okay to be at the crossroad. But it sucks to be at the crossroad for years..

If you're having trouble of answering the questions you're asking yourself, they are probably the wrong questions to ask.

Meaning, I have no idea what is stopping you from doing one thing from the other. Is is a passion issue? Financial? Self-gratification? Or maybe you yourself don't know which one it is?

It is confusing to me because it's too general to be everything and nothing at the same time.

But regardless what it is that's making you not move, especially that you're at the crossroads for years now, like everybody suggested, you've got to move man.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by etenzero - 02-22-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by John - 02-22-2016, 09:37 PM