A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones
hey guys long time no see, been so busy, hardly had anytime to draw or paint last few days, but been keeping track on how everyone has been going and its been looking awesome cant wait to see the finish products lol.....

Only a few days left so I better get my "A" into gear... have tried different variations and have been given awesome advice thank Amit. still dont think its up to scratch but time is short so Ive come to a final comp and will try and see where it will lead....

I'm not sure if my rendering skills will get me the final piece that I hope for but I will give it my best, hope to see everyone on the otherside, hopefully will have a couple of versions in the next couple of days just to see if I'm heading in the right direction....

the first version was a attempt to render in greyscale but I didnt like how the buildings were looking, perspective looked wierd. I tried a couple of color attempts as well but just wasnt hapnin so scraped this whole comp...

The second is the final comp now, so this is what I'll render to finish... wish me luck guys hahaha

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by kopper - 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by smrr - 03-18-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by slash razor - 03-22-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by Hobitt - 03-27-2016, 01:32 AM