The Balancing Act; Advice Welcome!
(04-11-2016, 08:43 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: No problems, hope we have helped. You've now found a much better place to be an artist online, connect with people who really get the struggle, and don't judge (much :p) Facebook is a nightmare, but does definitely have marketing and connection benefits, but definitely not a consistent place to find positive caring support.

Enjoy Japan!  Very excited for you, knowing what a dream it has been for you. You can go there and be totally gaijin. :)

In terms of the personal  development and growth, it's probably the hardest things you will face in life...identifying and dealing with your own dysfunctions and it is pretty much basically unlearning all the negative dumb things we get taught as kids to varying degrees, through bad situations, advice and non-supportive care, no matter how well-meaning it was. Good luck!!

You have very much so! I've been thinking about everything you guys have said for a few weeks, evaluating, and it's really calmed my mind :)

And so excited for Japan! I can already read hiragana and katagana, not well, but enough to get the gist! :D

And yes! Tear through the muck. I can do it!!!

DeviantArt YouTube | My Books and Comics

[url=http://arapersonica.deviantart.com/][/url]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Balancing Act; Advice Welcome! - by Arapersonica - 04-20-2016, 08:21 PM