Yang's CC 2 WIP
I suppose I'm pretty late to the party, but better late than never.

Although I've heard of the game, never really payed much attention to it, and so the past few days I watched all the lore and play-through videos I could. I would highly recommend VaatiVidya's channel, he has really good content for those who are unfamiliar with the game-lore.

I'll be tackling the second story idea, Source of the Great Ones. I liked all of them, but the idea an epic-sized monster exploding out of a blood-pool was really appealing.

Anyways, started with some skull studies because I really liked Ludwig's horse/human hybrid design from the game. I wanted follow a similar sort of pattern in creating my "great one." I also did some studies for basic design ideas, and sort of mashed it all together for a final result. Although I wanted to do some more design exploration for The Great One, I kind of moved on since the compositions only revealed bits and parts of the actual creature.

I'll probably be doing some gothic architectural studies next to really get a dungeon/chamber feel that would belong in the game.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Yang's CC 2 WIP - by yangdaniel027 - 04-18-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Yang's CC 2 WIP - by Piotr Jasielski - 04-18-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Yang's CC 2 WIP - by John - 04-19-2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Yang's CC 2 WIP - by yangdaniel027 - 04-19-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Yang's CC 2 WIP - by Legion Brewer - 04-19-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Yang's CC 2 WIP - by smrr - 04-24-2016, 06:42 AM