New to forums
(07-11-2016, 08:13 AM)Amit Dutta Wrote: Hi there, and welcome!  You haven't done anything wrong except be you, so no need to apologize in advance for anything.  :)

As ArtLoader said, starting up a sketchbook is probably the best way of getting drip feeds of comments on your work, and feel free to comment on others' work and engage with the community in general. You tend to get out what you put in!
We also hold a monthly challenge called the Crimson Crucible which you should check out and participate in. You will get some pro feedback on your entries if you do.

If you have any questions feel free to message me or any of the other moderators (with dark blue usernames: Piotr, Mariyan, Smrr, Eduardo) or you can ask anyone at all in the shoutbox on the homepage. Questions tend to get answers pretty quickly that way.

Welcome again :)
 Hello~ and thank you! I just tend to ramble a lot so I thought it was fair warning  Tongue
    Yeah, I'll definitely be putting one up and trying to be more active in the community, it'll be a step in the right direction I think.
    Oh alright, I'll be checking those out once I finish doing some other art challenges and whatnot ^^
    Alright, thank you so much :3!

Messages In This Thread
New to forums - by EspaMistwalker - 07-10-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: New to forums - by Artloader - 07-11-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: New to forums - by EspaMistwalker - 07-11-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: New to forums - by Amit Dutta - 07-11-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: New to forums - by EspaMistwalker - 07-11-2016, 06:18 PM