Milena sketchbook studies
Hello guys! I’m back, it was much time I didn’t post here. But this post will be the last of year. So, I did many studies and I’ll show for you the best of them. 
At the first image, the study consist in values black and white, it was the beginning of the pass of study. The last two pictures is tradicional painting, in gouache. I did this studies because I was in a class of digital painting, so this studies is what the teacher asked. 

[Image: IffEppo.jpg]

After paint with one value, I used the analogue colors, learning about value and how to choose color for light and shadow.

[Image: VHDg4Nl.jpg]

This picture I added black with my painting, becoming more difficult.

[Image: 3jeSJKf.jpg]
[Image: 44sSUjs.jpg]

So now, we learned about the triangle of Goethe. Is a powerful tool for how to choose harmonic colors. I did this study for see it was able to use the same palette and choose the values.

[Image: szMKQzm.jpg]

Ah, I didn’t stop study anatomy. However, just these drawings are good to show now. Hahaha

[Image: akkqgIp.jpg]

Now, I’ll show some illustrations I did in the free times for to train create scenes and composition and everything more.

[Image: HgG6dV9.jpg][Image: htN9ORG.jpg][Image: fc9e2Ei.jpg]
[Image: wYYLqln.jpg]
So if someone have some tips and want help I'll love! Thanks everyone! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milena sketchbook studies - by Fedodika - 08-24-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Milena sketchbook studies - by Ahanu - 08-24-2016, 01:41 AM
RE: Milena sketchbook studies - by Anton_Fort - 08-24-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: Milena sketchbook studies - by Fedodika - 10-08-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: Milena sketchbook studies - by Milena Mantovani Buzzinaro - 12-26-2016, 12:50 PM