Does anyone here deal with a chronic health quirk?
Ah I'm sorry you deal with that and anxiety, I know it's no fun :/ I always have something going on and it never ceases. I've come to the conclusion my body just hates me xD Just about 6 months ago I got done with physical therapy for my tendinitis I have in both of my knees. About 2 months or so after that, I ended up tearing a muscle in my lower back above the right side of my hip. I figured it was just a random pain at first or something that would go away, it was 3 months in before I finally stopped being stubborn and went to my doctor. Turns out, along with that I had scoliosis this whole time but it didn't start curving my spine until the swelling in my back acted up. It's mostly gone know but I'm still going to therapy for it ^^; and not to mention a few days ago I randomly got some sort of infection in my leg that I'm now on antibiotics for so...yeah, my body hates me xD
And to go along with the killing or helping motivation? The whole back problem actually killed my motivation for about a month or 2 because I couldn't do much more than lay in my bed :/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone here deal with a chronic health quirk? - by EspaMistwalker - 08-16-2016, 08:59 PM