the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn)
thx for the comments fellas! i think im on that quick learning slope for a lil bit i felt small jump in understanding, it must be my hand getting better, soon ill tart to see more mistakes so thatll mean my eye is getting better, 

so this was the first turd local colors were now established lineart is "there" but its shit good some places complete utter shit in others however my focus was to get a base to work with

after a few hours i am here, gotta work more on it, cat isnt painted i bumpes sizes to push my focal points ive left space in my vlue range for bright and darker stuff that ill lay in tomorrow

concep challenge stuff forced me to do my first ever set of armors! they crappy but i wanted to get a first start completely from head just using my visual memory, i think thats whats been helping me the most, ive stopped being afraid to fuck up first and then look up answers since now i got questions, when i just copy and then do it it doesnt feel the same

studies after guild wars concept art and last one is mine

took photos of the drawings from yesterday, couldnt sleep so i drew my cat, mofo moevs alot so theyre like 3 mins eaach or something and stuff from head as usual lately

compositions to apply my armore design i did 12 this are the ones i liked the most

thats about it got more stuff but meh lazy to upload, its crap anyways xD ill se you around !

Dawckbook

Stream

When in doubt ask yourself, what would scooby do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn) - by dawckward - 02-17-2018, 06:50 PM