Killing my ego
(10-26-2016, 05:16 PM)Anton_Fort Wrote: Welcome to the CD. That's the start. About eyes - do not use as a reference eyes with a make-up, it's better for you now that eyes are clean. Geometry looks good but try to be more accurate cuz your sphere is not really a sphere. Also try to keep your studies more clean from random brushstrokes. Keep struggling, enjoy your time, work hard.

That's a good point regarding eyes. Not sure how I didn't realise that. Do you have any advice regarding having less random brush strokes? It's something I'm really struggling with and can't quite figure out beyond going over it with a soft brush to blend them. I'm completely new to painting in Photoshop (used SAI and CSP before which pretty much blend for you), so yeah. Thanks for your comment!

Haven't been doing as many serious studies as I should have lately. Mostly traditional life drawing and then this:

Uni work. I've got 3 projects at the moment, all of which I had to make up my own goals for. Since I want to do concept art/visdev, I'm doing concepts for a character, creature (mount) and environment for the first one. So this would be the mount. Thinking of doing something a bit mechanical, not sure how exactly to do it yet; I kinda know what 'feel' I'm going for though.

Fox studies from today. Started losing focus around fox number 4, which is ... an annoying problem. Need to keep doing eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Killing my ego - by post-mortem ego - 10-26-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Killing my ego - by Anton_Fort - 10-26-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Killing my ego - by post-mortem ego - 11-06-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Killing my ego - by post-mortem ego - 11-06-2016, 03:46 AM