C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero
Man, you guys are doing fantastic I don't even know where to start honestly.

@Zorrentos
Your figures are brilliant the dynamic feeling of weight and balance is super cool, don't lose that. I'm also digging the design, a polearm is always the jazz, I cannot wait to see it finished and shiny, I feel like with how technically skilled you are you might have a similar problem as me and not push facial expressions hard enough? Hope you get the chance to finish it brother.

@Rasvanc-r
Good job blasting that out as quick as you did, I dig the design and the pose you've put forward a great concept, I only suggest doing some thumbs to start with so your figure has a stronger balance in whatever plane you rest him on.

@Metashinryu
I dig the hell out of that chainsaw, youve clearly got a good bend towards the mechanical draftsmanship, I really hope you keep going with this its awesome.

@Neo
Dang son, A+ for effort youre really putting in the hard yards and its clearly paying off your lizard dude looks rad, did the sculpting help? I should try that sometime, I really like the pose youre using and its going to look amazing.

@Vicianus
Clearly pandering with them sensual dancers and adorable chainsaw, but in all seriousness those figures are great and the concept sounds awesome, keep going I think itll come out awesome.

@John
Agreed, not naked enough.

@RottenPocket
Brilliant concept, entirely different direction really getting into the spirit of it and the design is looking killer.

Seriously guys awesome work, you've made me super happy we started this up again. Votings gunna be tough

Messages In This Thread
C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vandall - 12-18-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vandall - 12-21-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vandall - 12-23-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vandall - 12-23-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vandall - 12-23-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vandall - 12-24-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vicianus - 12-28-2016, 04:35 AM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by John - 12-29-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - by Vandall - 12-29-2016, 11:40 PM