A question on perspective
(01-11-2017, 05:51 PM)Eyliana Wrote: If I understand it correctly he established two grids withing the same cone of vision. A greed between the 45/45 Angles (in red) and a grid from 45/CVP. And the squares of the different grids are not the same size.

The squares withing the 45/45 grid are the same size.

3ks for your reply,according to the subject of this part,I think there's only one group of persp. grid,and the diagonal line converged to the CVP is uesd to define the first square of the grid.
What's really annoying is that he made 2 diagonal lines into the CVP,the 2nd,like you said,will make the extended squares the same size as the first(closest to us),I think what he meant in his words is he did the rest extension of squares just using random lines into LVP/RVP,but he also made the 2nd diagonal line into CVP...maybe he got used to be pro...
I am still struggling with this book,it drives me a little mad maybe.It's like 3d modeling using your pencil...
I know there's some value deep inside,but getting through all these will not be too easy.
3ks anyway.

Messages In This Thread
A question on perspective - by bagenew - 01-11-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: A question on perspective - by Eyliana - 01-11-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: A question on perspective - by bagenew - 01-19-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: A question on perspective - by Abnormal - 01-20-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: A question on perspective - by bagenew - 01-22-2017, 11:13 PM