Starting fresh here
Hello,

I have found this place by chance when a friend of mine introduced this place to me. I may be a beginner in this craft, lacking the fundamentals here and there but this friend of mine told me something alike someone else in my life told me: "Mix around with ducks, and you will remain a duck. Mix with the Eagles, and you will become an Eagle." And so, I took his advice; I brought myself here, wanting to learn from the eagles.

About me, I'm a 22 year old guy from Singapore, trying to get into uni. I took interest with art due to my interests in video games and Animated shows. To be honest, I'm unsure about what will unfurl next in life's path, with my current skills and achievements. And so, I aspire to improve. My art may be rusty now, but with everyone's help here, I really hope to emerge with as a greater artist with the backing and mentoring of all of you wonderful people.

I really hope y'all will be patient with me in my struggles here :D

Btw, other stuff: Its not just art I desire to improve: I'm pretty overweight now and trying to get in shape, and I noticed a sub forum for fitness related stuff :)

Maybe I truly found home, eh? :P

By the way, I have some stuff on Deviantart: http://chromeflames.deviantart.com/
I hope that I can improve greatly from my recent works in my journey here. Love you all.

Messages In This Thread
Starting fresh here - by ChromeFlames - 06-06-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: Starting fresh here - by dangelowallaceart - 06-06-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Starting fresh here - by ChromeFlames - 06-06-2017, 05:24 AM
RE: Starting fresh here - by Artloader - 06-06-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Starting fresh here - by ChromeFlames - 06-06-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Starting fresh here - by Orange Pekoe - 06-06-2017, 04:11 PM