Charlotte Sheen's Sketchbook
I hope you're not worrying about not reaching your quantitative goal of 18 poses. 11 poses drawn accurately will always be better than a hundred drawn inaccurately.

About speed. As frustrating as it may seem, speed will come naturally through repetition and habit. I have had moments where it takes about a month to finish a piece. I think now I can finish within 3(?) weeks. I know that feeling of 'I wish I was faster', and honestly I do still have that feeling! But, as I've said, habit! Keep at it!

About the Reilly method. I'm not too keen on it. But I know Nathan Fowkes does his portraits using the Reilly method and he has vids/process blogs all over the internet.

Not really giving you any advice! I think you got a good regimen. Just trying to dispel any doubts about your process in case you had any. Don't be too hard on yourself if things people teach don't seem to work out. That usually goes along with finding your craft and experimentation.

Good luck!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
Charlotte Sheen's Sketchbook - by CharlotteSheen - 06-06-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Charlotte Sheen's Sketchbook - by Artloader - 06-08-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Charlotte Sheen's Sketchbook - by John - 09-10-2017, 02:45 PM