VickGaza - Help me learn 2D char. design
Hello again,

Long time no reply, but I`m still here :D 

So this is a dump of images that I finished drawing BEFORE I posted here and got feedback, so basically what I drew in November.
 I will be posting the most recent batch (December) soon , I just wanted to post what I had from before so that I`m up to date :D

It`s insane how much time I spent doing drawings that I haven`t learned much from, in December, simply by doing a drawing from reference and trying to redo it from memmory has taught me so much more than copying like a mental patient during November. But it`s fine not all is lost, it was a good lesson to do some pointless drawings too :)

Happy new year guys and next time I will post will be with the drawings did after I applied all the feedback from you. 
Hopefully I`ve done it justice.

Vick.

[Image: yPLQRez.jpg][Image: UhGwxIo.jpg][Image: EmvHy06.jpg][Image: sltqyx2.jpg][Image: zHlgOS3.jpg][Image: W3XRian.jpg][Image: 3dP1hlL.jpg][Image: BHlFB77.jpg][Image: shGEcFc.jpg][Image: PXChI8K.jpg][Image: KVXDgPC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: VickGaza - Help me learn 2D char. design - by vickgaza - 01-03-2018, 08:03 AM