VickGaza - Help me learn 2D char. design
Continuing the stream of drawings, this is what I`ve done during December 2017.
These are some of the better ones , I`ve left out the tonnes of quick poses and really shitty ones. Left Proko Mannequin exercises and some more manequins done from a book of a french author - the book is called Morpho.

Basically I`m not learning to do stuff from my head, I`m still relying too much on photos so I will try to focus a but more on doing stuff from imagination in the future, even if it looks less pretty. 

January is going to be hectic both at work and moving house so I doubt I`ll do much this month but either way I`ll do my best to squeeze in some studies. 

Feedback and thoughts are welcome as always, but for now I think it`s clear - study more, foundations more :)
Also lots and lots of cubes ! 

[Image: JD54kUA.jpg][Image: 3K3wPRH.jpg][Image: kUOD5CV.jpg][Image: mn0ZDYS.jpg][Image: ScDLUbi.jpg][Image: Xky8kso.jpg][Image: WmVmIlT.jpg][Image: Tc6hbWb.jpg][Image: kreAij4.jpg][Image: do7eXGz.jpg][Image: dTjDae9.jpg][Image: 5JyAxEA.jpg][Image: FookBbK.jpg][Image: oQGbfSN.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: VickGaza - Help me learn 2D char. design - by vickgaza - 01-09-2018, 07:31 AM