I need help :/
Okay guys I need a ton of help with this one. The original concept is the awakening of a giant Naga roaring at night in a sort of jungle/forest setting. A lot of the colors were inspired by Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsk's work. It's supposed to be a night scene with the moon radiating a strange light due to the Naga, or maybe the Naga awakening due to the moon being in the right phase.

Here's where I think my problems are: I have a desurated shadows/ saturated light scheme contrast going on, which seemed to work fine for the clouds, but it's just not jiving with me for the Naga. Something about it just doesn't look right to me. I can't give it saturated colors either because that'll pull it into the foreground. As we got closer to the foreground, I wanted to push deeper saturated colors and have more of an atmospheric perspective thing going on, but that doesn't sit right with me either....maybe I just fucked up the colors :/

I can't make up my mind on whether the shadow side of the Naga should be completely dark or if I should have reflected light revealing some forms. If I add reflected light, that should probably go into some of the clouds too.....

Help......:/

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
I need help :/ - by yangdaniel027 - 01-17-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: I need help :/ - by RottenPocket - 01-17-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I need help :/ - by yangdaniel027 - 01-18-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: I need help :/ - by RottenPocket - 01-18-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: I need help :/ - by xelfereht - 01-19-2018, 12:29 AM