Looking for professional mentor
to become a pro takes years so Im not sure if a professional has the time to invest... your best bet is just get started and draw, post here and make you a sketchbook (im starting one tonight) the more time you spend honing your drawing skills the faster it'll take you to reach your goals....

set yourself a routine/schedule when you have the most free time so it becomes second nature.... so you can focus on your goals whether that be perspective/ anatomy/ composition or whatever.... this to me is a biggie, just winging it everyday will just end you lapsing back into doodling, instagram, facebook with no direction and going nowhere

also Work Smart dont draw the same old stuff that you always draw push your boundaries... draw from life or photos build a memory library, if you dont know how to draw a hat or hands gather reference and study them see how they work inside and out in different angles and just draw, draw, draw

if you start a sketchbook I'll come in and offer help and critique as I'm sure others will.... all the best

Messages In This Thread
Looking for professional mentor - by Technician - 12-14-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Looking for professional mentor - by slash razor - 12-30-2018, 09:12 AM
RE: Looking for professional mentor - by Gliger - 01-01-2019, 04:34 AM