Sifter's Sketchbook
Edit: To answer your question about what I wanna do, I think I'll feel happy doing pinups. Idk how far that'd take me financially, but I'll need something else in parallel to keep me in a safe spot.

Yeah, perspective is a big one for me. I guess I'll keep revisiting H2D, and see how that works out. If I manage to nail my perspective, I'll be on my way to the next step of my learning. But if you think of John Grello, and Adrian Wilkins, that's the level I wanna get to for Figure Drawing. And looking at their stuff makes me feel like a baby. Comparison is cancer and all, but the depresso's there. So I try to git that gud. Then I can read about biology, history and all that, and I can assemble all of that into a few portfolio-worthy illustrations. 

[Image: 25.png?width=695&height=671]

But I said I'd study planes of the head, and that's what I've been doing. Sketches on the left are drawn quickly and loosely, and others on the right I spent time on. One thing I've noticed is how drawing figures really slowly is starting to pay off. May not look like it, but I started drawing them a bit faster and more confidently, which is nice ig. 

Anyway, any help with how to go about perspective during construction of the head will be a godsend. Thanks for the comment, Beau!

Messages In This Thread
Sifter's Sketchbook - by Sifter - 03-07-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Sifter's Sketchbook - by beau - 03-09-2019, 02:13 AM
RE: Sifter's Sketchbook - by Sifter - 03-09-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Sifter's Sketchbook - by Artloader - 03-10-2019, 10:40 AM
RE: Sifter's Sketchbook - by Sifter - 03-10-2019, 02:02 PM