Can't figure out how to improve
Cow- I'm working on starting one soon thanks for reply.
PubE- Thanks for taking the time to help. I feel better about practicing more.
I don't think I'm thinking of an underpainting cause thats just one overall tone and possibly just some shadow shapes thinly put in I thought. I've seen Noah Bradley and others put in colors that aren't there say when putting in a cliff with sand dirt, rocks etc.Situations where theres no discernable evidence of a particular local color but it get massed and built up and the end result leaves no traces of the initial colors put down.Which leaves me wonder what am I looking for what questions can I ask other than the properties of a specific plane or object. Maybe that is underpainting just not what I thought of.
Perspective I really want to be able to do draft views of anything.Because then any view of a character or landscape is possible. For interesting scenes in comics. But I get what your saying and your right.
Maryion- Hey thanks. You could definatley help me. I just wouldn't even know where to start and wouldn't want to waste your time as I'm miles away from your skill and understanding. But if I think of a good question I'll DM you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't figure out how to improve - by Gliger - 05-07-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Can't figure out how to improve - by Forsaken Pluto - 05-08-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Can't figure out how to improve - by John - 05-09-2020, 01:07 AM