Stuff from the last two years. (phone doodles)
(12-14-2020, 11:22 PM)Artloader Wrote: These are really nice pieces Barkeep, I love the first one especially - it has a nice grittiness to it - are these your original creations again?

Also, I hate to disagree with Darktiste (sorry Darktiste) but I feel it is good for people to share a range of their works  as long as they give an indication of the chronological order of when they completed the work - it gives others some useful background and may help inform any advice that may be given. 

One question - do you use references in your work?  I've personally found that using references is invaluable if I'm going for any degree of realism.  If I'm stuck on something I'll find some references for it and do a few study sketches and then incorporate into the final piece.

Hope that helps.

Keep it going anyway :).
I usually do a lot of reference for clothing. Poses occasionally. These are all my characters except one. Which was my take on the super hero "Grifter" the one with the landscapes was from imagination

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuff from the last two years. (phone doodles) - by barkeep - 12-15-2020, 02:08 AM