Huion vs Wacom
So I was actually in your position around August of last year. I wanted to upgrade from a 13HD to a larger size and wanted to see if the non-Wacom brand tablets had improved since I last bought a display tablet and did extensive research.

You're right, 700$ is a big deal and as far as comparing a Kamvas 22 to a 22HD goes, for most people they're going to pick Huion and feel happy about that. But as for other display tablets, Wacom often beats them out spec wise still. For example, none of the alternatives have a high end display tablet with a 4k screen, only Wacom does. So far the others only make 2.5k displays and their pricing for them is a lot similar to Wacom. Wacom is also the only one making really large displays. You can basically rely on Wacom to make a tablet that is more niche or one that will really pay off on the higher end of things. It's the difference between building a computer that allows you to play all the games you want to play for a good couple of years and being someone who just buys high end parts as they come out.

But if we're being honest, most people buying display tablets are probably looking at 22" screens and they don't care or have a need for 4k resolution. You probably wont go wrong if you do end up choosing Huion and the tech support is probably better than it was 3 years ago when I bought my first display tablet.

I personally chose Wacom because all my tablets have been that and I've been lucky that I only replaced my tablets because I wanted something newer or bigger and not because they broke. Wacom also has almost no jitter to their pens so you will get smoother lines, but the difference is probably not that big. For me, my choice was nit picky and based on personal preferences. Huion will probably serve you just as well.

Messages In This Thread
Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 02-11-2021, 11:21 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 02-12-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Eny - 02-16-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 02-18-2021, 08:14 AM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Eny - 02-27-2021, 08:15 AM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Farvus - 04-18-2021, 11:19 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 04-25-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by dimensional-knight - 04-27-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by shiqing - 12-04-2023, 06:47 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by maruv - 02-07-2024, 02:29 AM