Poll: Who drew the greatest and most regal alien?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RottenPocket
87.50%
7 87.50%
JosephCow
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #29 - Alien Royalty - FINALS
(07-07-2021, 01:53 AM)JosephCow Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 05:22 PM)RottenPocket Wrote: Thanks, I figure you were croppin' so I went n cropped. The coral wrap fan skirt thing was just a pain in my ass so now it doesn't exist.

The brain was the idea I started with and I'm glad that was the take-away. It does look electric, I honestly don't know when I painted that bit it was a blur, but I may try to do it again.

@ Joseph I do really like the wisened old eyes and the form really pops. I have a nigglin'nostalgic feeling about it I don't know why, maybe because it is the classic conspiracy of Egyptian Aliens or maybe it's the eyes making me think of Farscape's D'Argo.
 I had to look up Farscape. The bony brow thing is really similar as well! I'm surprised that show is from 1999- early 2000s, to me it looks really 80s. The pictures have 80s star trek/ doctor who energy.

Yeah, he's got the same hooded eyes. Good show. Cheesy, but way more relaxed than StarTrek. I just assume everyone knows about it because the bulk of the costume and puppetry is by Jim Hemson co, but it is a niche. Much recommend if you're looking for something to binge that has interesting character/creature design. 
-
Hey Ana! Always look forward to seeing you participate but I know you have your work cut out for you.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #29 - Alien Royalty - FINALS - by RottenPocket - 07-07-2021, 05:49 AM