Crimson CHOW #38 - Object of Desire
I highly doubt I'm gonna finish this by July 30th, I just started it today. I was thinking about doing this one for a while, but just kept being like naaah. But I had this idea that was kind of inspired by this so I decided to start it. I decided to kind of take the prompt literally and think about what could be literally and object that is desirable, but also represent a being that is an "object of desire".

It's like an abstract-ish fertility statue with four faces in the forest that a culture brings offerings to as an idol. Basically they worship big booba. It'll be a while before the surroundings really look like much, but once I give it attention i think it will make sense. I really want to work on having some really nice chunky forms, which I can practice on the carved stone. And also using reference to make good shapes for foliage/rocks. I've realised that there's so many awesome looking groups of trees and rocks out there in the world that it's like stupid to not make use of them. Like why do I insist on making up my own lame trees and plants and stuff?

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #38 - Object of Desire - by JosephCow - 07-28-2022, 01:31 PM