Poll: -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
--
0%
0 0%
---
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #40 - Nature's Mistake - FINALS
@CbinnsIllustration: Really great work again! The lighting, pose, and overall composition on this look really fun and interesting; I also like the cool and warm color palette with the browns and blues. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing you again in the near future forums while also doing best to participate myself.

@PublicEnemy: Why go by the name PublicEnemy when you could just go by A.I.? lol
Thanks again for hosting these forums and looking forward to future challenges to keep active and exercise artistic abilities.

I was thinking it might be a good idea to put a call out to artists to participate here via social media. This definitely has potential to blow up like the old days of C.A. it's just a matter of advertising it and letting people know it's here. I just found out about all this via a lot of google searching and I just got lucky and stumbled upon this. I was thinking also to consider putting something in the user agreement and in the forum rules that artists must create as human beings and not use A.I. prompted images.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #40 - Nature's Mistake - FINALS - by Lege1 - 12-15-2022, 07:04 PM