Poll: -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
--
0%
0 0%
---
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #40 - Nature's Mistake - FINALS
@Pubic Enemy: Oh for sure man! I total relate to what you are saying. I think a lot of people would still enjoy the forums, they just gotta know where to go. I have been hoping to find something like Conceptart.org forums again since the site sank. If we all keep on putting it out there on places like social media and maybe even go as far as private messaging artists with the forum link it might kick, who knows, it's worth a try. I know I will be telling artists I know about it and making a point to put the energy out to do that where possible. I would only hope people catch on.

I haven't really experienced Discord so I don't relate much to the channel concepts. I do get the power of IRC though and see that this site is running myBB which seems to be really good.

Yes, Dave is def on the grind in the times and has been for awhile now. Yes the forums of the past definitely lead to being discovered and gaining opportunities. I wish the same as you and think it's very sad that forums and sites of the past got supplanted by social media, I would have never have thought years back that this is what would eventually happen, it's wild.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #40 - Nature's Mistake - FINALS - by Lege1 - 12-18-2022, 05:16 AM