Full (free) Character Design Course Curriculum
Which week of that curriculum seem to be what you are looking for the most?Maybe i can recommend you a few free video and maybe a few cheap 10$ or so video that offer exercise.

Here 50 video of student being critic by professional Marc Brunet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFENzKSi...5jjW1UNtph

He as a serie call school term where he teach alot of what you are looking for by looking at the free critic you can get an idea of what kind of feedback or subject you would learn.(I also included the breakdown of each term)

The class is currently 30% off https://cubebrush.co/mb/products/0dpzeg/art-school so it not a free class but i would say it the most well rounded course you can take. If you can't afford physical class or even a online one the problem is that you don't receive direct feedback and you also something taking a class physically give you acess to some extra resource such a library or live model.A cheaper option would be to take he term that you have the most interest in that case the course would cost around 40$(adjusting depending on your currency)

The problem really is that there isn't much resource that will offer you a in depth understanding of figure drawing for free you will have to complement one video with the information from the next and that time consuming if you want someone who already done is homework and can accelerate your learning don't under estimate the power of paying professional.

But i think for now you can get alot by just listening to him giving critic to is student if you understand how to use to feedback for yourself.But you need to be self critical for that and that a skill that you might have not develop before you can understand that some of the feedback apply to you.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full (free) Character Design Course Curriculum - by darktiste - 08-18-2023, 08:05 AM