Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider
@JosephCow Thanks so much on the good words towards what I got brewing and I was already thinking about what you mentioned in regards to the pose. I messed around a bit and decided I didn't want to go the action route with the rider. For moods sake I wanted to go more of a balanced route where the rider is calm but fierce, and the wolf is ready to lunge instead of lunging at least that is the visual read I'm going forward. I'm currently working on a re-work that I will be posting soon here and thank you for that suggestion for sure.

Onto your most recent most, I feel like the warmer attire is necessary for obvious reasons. That is is the blizzard part; if it was a chick warrior just riding a wolf she could be dressed in barely nothing and it would totally work and give max sex appeal, but I inteded with choosing this topic that some type of interesting winter gear would be included on the figure, so you are on the right track. I like what you have going with the short cape like covering she's wearing, and the boots are very stylish as well. I like how your character is taking on more of like an native american / indian type look and really nice color scheme in that second image. My suggestion for the environment is to tone it down on the greens, granted there are evergreens present during the winter, but I feel there is just too much green in the piece to speak blizzard. Maybe consider more bare trees and definitely get rid of whatever the green plant stuff is on the right side and make it a dead bush or something  cause as of rigt now it comes off as a bit distracting. I do like the evergreens behind the character cause the complimentary colors work great with her red cape, maybe make more mountains, snow piles, and dead trees througout the rest of the image.

@CBinnsIllustration I see you put up your final entry and from a technical aspect it looks really good. I like the cool and warm color play on this one and especially with the blue in the shadows and warm orange lights, I also really like the lighting on the chick character. From the waist down on the character looks awesome, and I just wish you would have followed through to the top more with the outfit. I feel like she would definitely be cold dressed as is, although the sex appeal and claw marks on her back are great. There is a lot of back ground in this piece too and I feel like you could push the image a bit more with a cape / shawl, blowing in the wind behind her, it would really add an extra dynamic aspect to the image. All around really great work as always. I like it regardless of what I mentioned above.

This is where I'm currently at with mine....

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 01-18-2024, 07:59 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 01-22-2024, 02:26 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 01-23-2024, 03:05 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 01-23-2024, 01:37 PM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 01-28-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 01-30-2024, 11:23 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Leo Ki - 02-02-2024, 11:51 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 02-05-2024, 12:13 PM
RE: Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - by Lege1 - 02-13-2024, 02:23 PM