Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook
So I realize that I had posted some super crappy drawings of a boy with a wolf hat a long time ago.
In 2012 I actually finished a piece of marvel fanart right when the avengers movie came out. This is also around the time I started trying to really learn all the tools in photoshop and tried to push whatever skill I had at the time to the max to see what came out.

2012:

Now I haven't been practicing the entire time since 2012, which I regret deeply. But I did practice a lot of bodies and faces in between and tried my hand at skin tones (my weakest point right now is color anything).

I saw a redraw meme on deviantart, and thought I would try to redraw this to see if I improved any.
Here is my progress so far, pretty slow since I am super out of practice, but I'll post updates once in a while as I do it piece by piece.

btw I am still doing the figure sketches to improve on my construction and proportions. Just gonna post them in bulk copied onto a few sheets to save you all some scrolling space later.

2017 WIP:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 06-27-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by poyo - 08-16-2017, 12:57 PM