Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook
I was wondering why I wasn't getting any better, felt like my painting was getting worse and worse the more time I put in. Took a quick rest and started again this morning.

found out my brush setting were off and fixed it

here's a quick 1 hr photostudy. I learned what shapes and shadows are on the malar area

I think I'll be doing one of the portrait classes posted on the other dagger subforum

awww yeahhh time to get serious!

Edit: second session of the day, imagination 1 hr (as always)
notes: still sucks :( Need to get on that portrait class. Now that I fixed the brush settings everything is cool, stylus feel-wise, but my imagination pieces are always so smooth because I end up simplifying and buffing out all the brush marks.

+before bedtime fun sketch, yet another pacific rim inspired pic, dead kaiju near the ocean

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 06-27-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by poyo - 08-15-2013, 03:27 AM