Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook
(06-24-2012, 07:29 PM)poyo Wrote: I looked forever for a good art community and I finally found it!

This is my studies of everything thread, I don't know anything about the human figure so I'm starting from scratch.

Please crit if you have the time.
Welcome to the dagger man were happy to have you poyo:D

my suggestion is that you study basic shape construction first (Cylinders, elipces, ovals, etc) in perspective
these are core shapes you find in the figure and they are underlying drawing fundermentals.

especially with number 15, hes feet imply the your looking up at him but the line connecting his shoulders implys were looking straight at him thus shattering the perspective

read read anderw loomis figure drawing for all its worth

and spend a month on pages 1-52 before moving on.

happy painting bro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by iggytek - 06-25-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 06-27-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM