crt would help plz
Hi there! I see you're doing some kind of dreamy landscape here. I'm not entirely sure if the perspective you're working with is intentional to help add to the surrealism of the piece? If its not, maybe you can work it in here. A suggestion would be to add a subject closer to the foreground? As of the moment, it seem pretty flat, try to establish a tonal range from foreground to background to add that ounce of depth to your scene. You can lighten your tones to push that land mass to the background as well as the moon, if thats what your trying to achieve.

I would assume that the blue bits on the lower area are water? If that is a waterfall or another water source, you might want to use a different brush. To me it looks more like fur than anything else atm. If it is something like a waterfall, you can add white froth at the bottom part where the water from the falls hits the water on the ground.

Is this some sort of flippy flippy image where the top half depicts once scene, the lower half depicts another? If thats the effect you want to achieve, maybe you should go with a mirrored look for your elements as opposed to having the sun and the moon at opposite ends. Hope this helps :)

Messages In This Thread
crt would help plz - by Gabriel - 07-12-2012, 12:19 PM
RE: crt would help plz - by sopasdigital - 07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: crt would help plz - by Myriam - 07-12-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: crt would help plz - by Gabriel - 07-13-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: crt would help plz - by Gabriel - 07-14-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: crt would help plz - by Myriam - 07-14-2012, 08:53 PM