Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Quote:You are never alone.

Absolutely. But whenever you feel that you are, we're at the shout box or the Dagger's Discord https://discord.gg/azX8fwT. Lots of good people there with hearts of gold.

I understand that life can sometimes feel overbearing.. It sucks dealing with it. It sucks even more when dealing with it alone. I don't want this to be like an advice thing where I sound off like a know-it-all.. So..

Aha! Here's a knee slapper that might get you out of that funk!

“Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

Ahh... The Watchmen. Is there anything that book can't fix?

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by John - 08-10-2016, 11:35 PM