Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
hey Lale! great news about your mentor, that's really a great opportunity, awesome! Good to see what you're working on too, I love the face on the pretty lady above.

I know you said you will be reworking those designs of the boy and his croc, but figured I'd throw this up there anyway since I had time. I just adjusted the spacing between his left / right eye and his nose, since it was getting this 'bowling ball' effect where they are all evenly spaced. The middle one I moved the eyes and nose a bit but really it's just good to think about that bowling ball thing (you know the three holes where you put your fingers that are on the ball), and have that in mind when designing cartoon faces. Looking forward to seeing it progress!

BTW I like the red croc best, reminds me of madame Mim from 'the sword in the stone'

EDIT

Figured I'd add this stuff to properly explain what I mean, it's all stuff I got from Stephen Silver's character design course:

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by JyonnyNovice - 10-19-2016, 10:46 PM