Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Hey guys! So I've been working on perspective for two weeks now, jumping between Israel Carrion's mentorship on the forum and Robertson's book...

Only thing I can say: I still hate drawing buildings/houses. I suck so bad and I try to enjoy it but I barely do!

I have only this one to show digitally, but I've filled pages with perspective exercises and I'm running out of print paper! xD I thin I understand perspective way better.. But I'll never be the kind of person who wants to draw a cathedral. :( If any of you had the same feeling and got over it, I'd love to hear about it! It's really hard to stay motivated when it's the topic you dislike the most.

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 04-02-2015, 07:22 PM