Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
This is one lovely looking personal project! For some reason, just looking at your character development sketches and sheets is making me happy <3 Good job on developing your own IP and working hard on it!
Birkenstock Wizard, LOL! :D

Adrian is looking nice, so excited :D Not sure how finished or rendered your last post is supposed to be, so take this with a grain of salt - I think you can go a bit more hard edged and confident with your brush strokes on his armor, to convey the hard/shiny material a bit better, right now it reads a bit more like rubber to me. Good job in terms of color though, I like all these blue in the top parts.

Keep it up, I'm curious to see where you're taking this project!

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Lyraina - 06-29-2015, 07:15 AM