Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
The woman is utterly wonderful! Way to go.
Just wondering if you are going for a realistic look with the big cat or not? Because it looks like you took a human skull and put a big cat face around it, and I don't know if that's intentional? (not trying to be rude, genuine question because the human cat is a thing, and if that's what you are going for it's pretty perfect)
If you are looking for an animal look, the head between the ears should be flatter, the ears should have more thickness to them, and the muzzle should be longer with the lower jaw sweeping up and back, a cat skull is much flatter and longer than a human one. The neck on the back should probably sweep down with the shoulderblades being the highpoint as well. Cats are very sinuous, even the big thick set ones have an air of grace to them. I'm assuming big cat here like a panther, domestic cats are different again -and I think it's just the mouth that's not quite small cat.

Either way the rendering is magnificent, can't wait to see the final :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Punk-A-Cat - 09-11-2015, 07:03 AM