Lizardman's art journey to glory!
Thanks for commenting over my SB! Okay let's see.

Hey hey! Boxes need some love too! Ha. Alright, it's an acquired taste. I would say try to use a grid or vanishing points, mainly so you can practice accuracy when aiming lines that are supposed to be parallel (here I'm not sure, are you trying to make them be?) converge to one. It's a good exercise tho!

I honestly like those monster, the most the winged one, due to the design being more varied! I would say you do the same on the others as that one, change the teeth or other parts into more harder, shaper looking bits for more dangerous vibes, but maybe you aren't heading onto that direction and want something less threatening on some? The lizard one looks like it could go on monster hunter! The duck-ish one I think I like the floating tendrils from where the earls should be? Nice touch.

So from your studies as I mentioned I used the girl with the white dress and red hairpin myself, I kinda like the photos you are picking up! I'm gonna stay around and be on the look out for more! Study wise, I think someone has told you already but maybe focus on line and all that, but on the other hand I feel that with tone I spot more easily my mistakes so, maybe it ain't a bad idea to do tonal things at the same time, maybe it makes you go faster! I can't say, I took the other route but I always wondered.

In any case, I'm not sure if I can be of any help with portraits or studies since I struggle at that myself, but if you think I can be with anything, hit me. Keep it up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lizardman's art journey to glory! - by Izzual - 07-15-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Lizardman's art journey to glory! - by John - 03-05-2017, 01:13 AM
RE: Lizardman's art journey to glory! - by 879 - 11-18-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: Lizardman's art journey to glory! - by 879 - 11-19-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Lizardman's art journey to glory! - by John - 11-23-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: Lizardman's art journey to glory! - by Rotohail - 11-23-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Lizardman's art journey to glory! - by wld.89 - 12-11-2020, 05:31 AM