I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Comments....
anzhouTry some out! They are alot of fun!!;) Thanks for stopping by! :)

Mr. Toodles That's great! Im tyring to post as much as i can so people can see some type of path if they are training for this kind of stuff, hopefully i get really good so people can see how i got there and try it for themselves :)Thanks!

Small Update! Today has been a learning day hahahah :)

So i made up this generic Ship today :) Drew it from both front and back(except the back is missing the gallant sails hahaha) I spent awhile learning the anatomy of the ship like you would with the human body. My knowledge isn't perfect and some details may be off(or missing so far), but it made drawing these ultra fast. Took like 15 mins each :) I recommend everyone try this, don't just draw stuff, learn the world around you! Reverse Engineer everything around. When learning Anatomy for the human body, just know that its not the only thing that has an anatomy :) Push your understanding of the world to the max!! :) Going to draw some better ships once i learn the rest(like the ropes and stuff) Feel like blurting out stuff tonite hahahah :)

Used a 10% prismacolor marker, 50% for the shade. Then the rest is just a high tec C! The contruction lines disappeared when i scanned it in hahahaah

Also, i wanted to include my set up, with drawing on paper i just draw on a markersketchpad on top of the wacom(cause its so big lol)

[Image: 892829_600113890017687_137440307_o.jpg]

[Image: 461494_557027880992955_1439549582_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Comments.... - by Joe777k7 - 03-09-2013, 08:36 AM
RE: I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Comments.... - by Joe777k7 - 03-11-2013, 05:12 PM